Lost or Stolen Permanent Residency Card (Green Card)

If you are outside the United States an have lost your Permanent Residency Card (Green Card), you will require a Legal Permanent Resident (LPR) foil in your passport to enter the United States and resume permanent residence.  To schedule an interview for an LPR foil, please email TunisIV@state.gov. You will need to bring the following items to your interview:

The filing fee for Form I-131A is $575. The fee for this form must be paid online using a credit or debit card or U.S. bank account through the online payment system.