PR11455967 – FAC/NEC-Chancery/Boilers replacement
Offers submission due date: March 28th, 2023 at 11:00am
The American Embassy Tunis, Tunisia requests your best VAT free offer to provide and install 2 boilers, as per the attached and detailed Scope of Work (SOW).
Pre-proposal site visit will be conducted at the US Embassy on the 1st of March 2023 at 11:00am
Participants in this visit need to provide us with the attendees list of names/ID numbers no later than February 27th 11:00am to grant them access to the compound.
Please send your offer, hand carried, as follows:
Technical offer, that will consist of the following:
- A poof that you have an established business.
- Minimum crew of 5 people to perform the work including the name of the Project Manager, please specify crew qualifications/Diploma.
- A list of similar projects and their values in the past 3 years.
- Product Manufacturer License.
- A detailed timeline of the project, the project needs to be completed no later than September the 23rd.
- Return the attached SOW and sign/stamp every single page to prove you fully understand the work that is required to complete the project.
Financial offer, Please use attached template, sign it and stamp it.
Offers submission due date: March 28th, 2023 at 11:00am.
Both Envelopes must be submitted to the following address:
Address: American Embassy Tunis
1053 Les Berges du Lac
Attention: GSO/Contracting Officer
No proposal will be considered after the due date.
The US Government promotes fair and open competition. The selection criteria is: Technically Acceptable, Lowest Priced.
The US Government does not make advance payments. Payments will be processed according to the Prompt Payment Act. Electronic Funds Transfer Payments will be made within 30 days after receipt of services and a correct invoice.
Please acknowledge receipt of this e-mail by a return one.
If you have any questions about this solicitation/SOW, please reply back by return e-mail and we will answer your questions.
As a new requirement, you will need also to confirm if your company is NDAA compliant or not.
Please read below FAR clause and advise (You can print the first document, sign it and send it back if interested).