To apply for an U.S Federal government grant you need to register your entity to do business with the U.S. Federal government by completing the registration process in SAM.gov database. (There is NO charge to register or maintain your entity registration record in SAM)
To guide you during this process, the US Embassy encourage you to attend one of the workshops that will be held in different Tunisian governorates with reference to below schedule. In this session you will learn how to register your entities into SAM.gov
Before joining the workshops participants are requested to complete the pre-registration process.
- You will need first to register to have a NCAGE number if you do not have one (it’s a five-character alphanumeric identifier). Please use this link to register https://eportal.nspa.nato.int/AC135Public/scage/CageList.aspx (You will obtain a number after 3 business day if you select the emergency level)
- You will then need to have DUNS number if you do not have one please register through this link http://fedgov.dnb.com/webform and you will receive a number after 2 business day.
Please note that you will need a computers and below information when joining the SAM registration workshop. Our team will guide you to register into SAM.gov online.
- The (DUNS and NCAGE numbers)
- Screenshots of the registration in NCAGE and DUNS
- Valid email address ( You should have access to this email on the day of the workshop )
- Working phone number ( You will receive validation code by message on that day to complete the registration process)
- Address of the organization
- POC in your organization (Name, Email, Phone and Address based on the information provided during the registration process)
- Business start date