Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program: 2024 – 2025 Academic Year
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar program brings accomplished Tunisian scholars to the United States to conduct advanced research at U.S. universities for a period up to one academic year.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tunisia and residing in Tunisia at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree or equivalent professional qualification at the time of application.
Eligible Research Fields:
- All fields of study are eligible, except for medical/clinical research that involves clinical training, patient care, or patient contact.
- Applicants must submit a detailed statement of proposed research activity at a U.S. university.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency sufficient to achieve the project goals. · Applicant should demonstrate the intrinsic value of the project to the scholar, his/her home institution, country, and U.S. institution.
- Applicant should demonstrate the ability to serve as a cultural ambassador for Tunisia.
- Round-trip travel from Tunisia to a host institution in the United States.
- Full financial support in the United States. · Medical Insurance.
- Access to professional and cultural enrichment opportunities.
- Application Procedure: The online application is available at apply.iie.org/fvsp/2024
For More Information: Please send an email to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 26, 2023.
Incomplete applications or those submitted after this date will NOT be reviewed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Plagiarism or misrepresentation in an application can lead to disqualification at any stage of the program.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/3SEYUvL