Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2022-2023
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program is a fully funded exchange program that brings accomplished Tunisian scholars to the United States to conduct advanced research, lecture, or pursue combined lecturing and research at a U.S. university for a period ranging from three to ten months. Travel to the United States will occur between September 2022 and June 2023. Eligible applicants must:
- Have completed their doctoral degree or equivalent professional training prior to applying
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English
- Clearly describe their proposed teaching and/or research plans including the duration of the project and its goals in five pages maximum
- Include a letter of invitation from a U.S. host institution. Please note that researching host institutions is the responsibility of prospective applicants
- Be citizens of Tunisia and residing there at the time of application and selection
The deadline for submitting applications and all supplemental materials is December 17, 2021. Application materials must include scanned original copies of your diplomas, a letter of invitation from a U.S. host institution, a clear research or teaching proposal, and two letters of recommendations. Please note that English proficiency certificates are not required, including TOEFL or IELTS scores.
Incomplete and late applications will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Detailed information and instructions are available here: https://apply.iie.org/fvsp2022
Click to download the PDF application instructions.
Please send any questions to TunisExchangesHelp@state.gov with “FVS 2022” in the subject line. We wish you luck in the application process!