Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program 2021-2022
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program is a fully funded exchange program that brings accomplished Tunisian scholars to the United States to conduct advanced research, lecture, or pursue combined lecturing and research at a U.S. university for a period ranging between three and ten months.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have a doctoral degree or equivalent professional training or experience at the time of application
- Be proficient in written and spoken English
- Be able to describe clearly their proposed teaching and/or research projects
- Include in their application an invitation letter from a U.S. host institution
- Be citizens of Tunisia and residing in Tunisia at the time of application and selection
The deadline for submitting applications and all supplemental materials is December 21, 2020. Incomplete and late applications will not be reviewed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications and detailed information and instructions are available here
Please send any questions to TunisExchangesHelp@state.gov