A Paris Federal Benefits Unit (FBU) representative will be present at the U.S. Embassy in Tunis from September 12 to September 13, 2022, to provide Social Security services. During this visit, face-to-face appointments will be available on Sept. 12, 2022, from 9am to 4:20pm, and on Sept. 13, 2022, from 9am to 12:40pm.
This appointment calendar is for the Social Security / Federal Benefits Unit only.We allow one time slot per customer, or the family members from the same family. However, if someone, who will accompany you and is not a family member, and requests service, he will need to book a separate appointment with FBU Paris. IN ORDER TO MAKE AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT, PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- Go to https://www.picktime.com/f47cfd05-7172-4771-91b8-12133e6c42ae
- Under ALL SERVICES, select “In-person appointment”,
- Select the date and time of your preference – APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE ONLY ON 09/12/2022 and 09/13/2022
- Enter your first name, your last name, your telephone number, and your email address. These are required fields. The address and comment fields are optional
- Click on “Book Appointment”
- DO NOT ENTER YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER IN THIS APPOINTMENT SYSTEM!
Once you have booked your appointment, you will receive a confirmation email and instructions on how to cancel or reschedule your appointment.