The Center for Entrepreneurship and Executive Development (CEED) assists in strengthening Tunisian businesses by developing, connecting and mentoring entrepreneurs so they, in turn, can create jobs and accelerate economic prosperity. This is done through two CEED project platforms: CEED Grow and CEED Go-to-Market. CEED Grow helps growth-oriented entrepreneurs who have already achieved market success to increase sales volume, expand their business network, and improve their market position. CEED Go-to-Market targets product owners and managers in established companies, as well as young entrepreneurs, to achieve their high growth aspirations in bringing products to global markets.
- Help entrepreneur-led small and medium enterprises (SMEs) grow.
- Develop innovative and viable business models to improve access to finance.
- Assist SMEs in exporting to international markets.
- Providing business development training, mentoring programs, and networking opportunities to carefully selected businesses and entrepreneurs with high growth potential (CEED Grow).
- Preparing entrepreneurs with “finance ready” training, including relationship-building with banks, to facilitate access to finance (CEED Grow).
- Assisting entrepreneurs in developing and executing innovative and viable business models (CEED Grow).
- Integrating selected businesses and entrepreneurs into international business and trading networks through face-to-face and virtual (e.g., Skype) interaction with industry mentors (CEED Go-to-Market).
- Engaging in advocacy with the Government of Tunisia and local administrations to facilitate exports of Tunisian products to international markets (CEED Go-to-Market).
These activities will contribute to CEED’s goal of improving lives and communities through entrepreneur-led development.