Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program: 2017 – 2018 Academic Year
The Fulbright Visiting Scholar program brings accomplished Tunisian scholars tothe United States to conduct advanced research at U.S. universities for a period upto one academic year.
- Applicants must be citizens of Tunisia and residing in Tunisia at the time ofapplication.
- Applicants must hold a doctoral degree or equivalent professionalqualification at the time of application.
Eligible Research Fields:
- All fields of study are eligible, with the exception of medical/clinicalresearch that involves clinical training, patient care or patient contact.
- Applicants must submit a detailed statement of proposed research activity at aU.S. university.
- Applicants must possess English language proficiency sufficient to achievethe project goals.
- Applicant should demonstrate the intrinsic value of the project to the scholar,his/her home institution, country and U.S. institution.
- Applicant should demonstrate the ability to serve as a cultural ambassador forTunisia.Grant Benefits:
- Round-trip travel from Tunisia to a host institution in the United States.
- Full financial support in the United States.
- Medical Insurance.
- Access to professional and cultural enrichment opportunities.
The on-line application is available at https://apply.embark.com/student/fulbright/scholars/30/
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please send an email to the following address Tunisexchangeshelp@state.gov
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 16, 2016.
Incomplete applications or those submitted after this date will NOT be reviewed. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.