The State Department’s Office of English Language Programs (OELP)
English Language Programs
The Embassy supports professional development events for teachers of English, partnering with teacher associations, universities and the Ministry of Education.
Regional English Language Office
The Regional English Language Office (RELO) supports the missions of the Public Affairs Sections of the United States Embassies in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya to promote mutual understanding through informational, educational, and cultural programs related to English language teaching and learning.
ACST Celebrates 60 Years of Teaching and Learning
Established in 1959, the American Cooperative School of Tunis celebrates 60 years of opening doors, hearts, and minds. ACST is a not-for-profit independent school offering an American curriculum and the IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12.
- American English for Educators
- Tunisian Education and Resource Network (TEARN)
- Tunisia TESOL
- Tunisian Association of Teachers of English (TATE, Tunisia)
- IIP E-books
- Merriam-Webster Visual Dictionary
- American English Resources
- Grammar Bytes, Interactive Grammar Review