EducationUSA is a U.S. Department of State network of over 400 international student advising centers in more than 170 countries. The network promotes U.S. higher education to students around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about the full range of opportunities to study at accredited postsecondary institutions in the United States. EducationUSA also provides services to the U.S. higher education community to help institutional leaders meet their recruitment and campus internationalization goals.
The EducationUSA adviser to Tunisia provides advising for students in Tunisia, including introductory information sessions, individual consultations and application support services. The advisor, as well as EducationUSA libraries, are available in-country at AMIDEAST, a private, nonprofit organization strengthening mutual understanding and cooperation between the United States and the peoples of the Middle East and North Africa.
EducationUSA Advising Center at AMIDEAST Tunis
Planning for Study in the U.S.
Advice about Studying in the U.S.
- Video: Advice from U.S. university representatives
- Video: Muslim Student Voices
- Educational opportunities for international students with disabilities
- National Clearinghouse on Disabilities and Exchange
Information on Student Visas
- Applying for a Student Visa
- Webchat: Applying for a Student Visa
- Video: Planning for the Student Visa Interview
- Video: Know Before You Go
- Guidelines for Using Your Student Visa
- EducationUSA Academy
- Studying English in the U.S.
Interested in a consultation with the EducationUSA advisor?