The U.S. Embassy Tunis and AmCham Tunis are pleased to announce CES®2020, which is the largest tradeshow and marketplace for consumer technology! This spectacular event will take place January 7-10, 2020 in Las Vegas, Nevada. We invite you to join the Tunisian delegation to this annual trade event.
CES is the world’s gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
CES showcases more than 4,400 exhibiting companies, including manufacturers, developers and suppliers of consumer technology hardware, content, technology delivery systems and more; a conference program with more than 250 conference sessions and more than 182,000 attendees from 160 countries.
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), the technology trade association representing the $398 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, it attracts the world’s business leaders and pioneering thinkers to a forum where the industry’s most relevant issues are addressed.
Leading companies at CES 2020 will be showcasing nearly 100 products in:
- 3D Printing
- Advertising and Marketing
- Entertainment and Content
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audio/High-End/High Performance
- Cloud Services
- Computer Hardware
- Cyber Security and Privacy
- Digital Health
- Digital Imaging/Photography
- Lifestyle (Family, Beauty, Pet)
- Mobile Payments/Digital Finance/E-Commerce/Digital Currency
- Other Consumer Technology
- Public Policy/Government Resilience
- Robotics Sensors and Biometrics
- Smart Cities
- Smart Home
- Software and Apps
- Sports Technology and Esports
- Travel and Tourism
- Vehicle Technology
- Self-driving Vehicles
- Video Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Wireless Devices
- And much more!
Benefits for CES 2020 U.S Embassy Tunis Delegation Members
- Free CES 2020 attendee registration sponsored by the US Embassy (allows access to exhibit show floor, keynote addresses, Super Sessions, and select conference sessions). Discounts on Conference Pass and to special events (e.g. StoryTech VIP Impact Tour)
- Invitation to the International Matchmaking Reception held on the opening day of CES.
- Access to the International Business Centers with private meeting rooms translators, WiFi, computer stations, and lounge area with refreshments.
- On-site delegation briefings available upon request.
- Access to the International Trade Center (ITC)
You will be also eligible for a $500 discounted registration rate for an automotive technology-focused spin-off event January 13-17, 2020 in Silicon Valley, The Future of Transportation (https://siliconvalley.center/the-future-of-transportation/
If you are interested to be part of the Tunisian delegation in the CES 2020, please contact Maha Ben Slimene, Commercial Specialist, U.S. Embassy in Tunis, BenSlimeneM@state.gov and send her the required information (here Under) by December 10,2019. You can also contact Ines Boufaden from AmCham Tunis firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the tradeshow travel package.
-Mr. or Mrs.
-Delegation member name (First, Last)
-Cell Phone Number while at show (if available)
-Buying Interest (Business objectives)
-Specific Products looking for at the show