The Atlas Corps Fellowship: MENA Entrepreneurship Initiative, a special initiative within the Atlas Corps Fellowship, is supported by the U.S. Government and is specifically looking to recruit emerging business professionals from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia for a 12-month professional fellowship in the United States.
Fellows will increase their business acumen while serving in leading corporations, private companies, b-corps, and organizations that promote entrepreneurship through hands-on experience while developing person-to-person connections to learn effective business practices. This prestigious fellowship includes health insurance, enrollment in Atlas Corps Global Leadership Lab, international travel costs, and a living stipend.
Eligibility for the Atlas Corps Fellowship:
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- English proficiency (oral, writing, reading)
- Aged 23 to 35
- Commitment to return to your home country after the Fellowship
- Commitment to living on a basic stipend that only covers food, shared housing, and local transportation
Deadline: November 3, 2019
Application link: https://atlascorps.org/apply-united-states/